yellow onion, diced
1 1/2 tsp
green lentils, dry
1 14.5 oz can
1 4 oz can
green chiles, diced
- Turn your Instant Pot onto “saute.” Brown the ground turkey. Add in the diced onions, garlic, tomato paste and salt and cook until meat is browned and onions are soft and translucent.
- Add in the lentils, water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, green chiles, chili powder, cumin and pepper.
- Cover the Instant Pot and turn it to “manual,” set the timer to 10 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to “sealing.”
- When the timer beeps let it sit for 10 minutes and then slowly release the pressure by moving the valve to “venting.”
- Remove the lid and ladle the chili into bowls. We topped ours with a dollop of sour cream and some diced green onions.