Italian sausage, ground
Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Colby cheese, shredded
24 (3.5" square)
16 oz container
green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a miniature muffin pan.
- Place ground Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and remove from heat.
- Stir Monterey Jack cheese and Colby cheese into the warm sausage to melt. Stir in salsa.
- Gently press wonton wrappers into the prepared miniature muffin pan so that the edges are extending. Place a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each wonton wrapper.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until wonton edges begin to brown.
- Transfer baked filled wontons to a serving platter. Dollop each with approximately 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle with green onions.