- 4 chunks brown rice ramen
- 1 pack tofu
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 baby bok choy
- handful green and yellow beans
- 1 bell pepper, red
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sesame seeds, for garnish
In a frying pan or wok, heat oil. Add ginger and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add tofu and cook until both sides are golden and crispy. Season. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add a little more oil and cook remaining veggies (except bok choy). Cook until tender, add bok choy and cook an additional couple minutes.
- While veggies cook, boil ramen according to package instructions.
Next, whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add tofu and noodles to veggies. Pour in sauce and toss. Cook until everything is hot (just a minute or two).
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy hot.