- 1 C carrot top greens, tough stems removed
- 1 C baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 C cashews, roasted, unsalted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 C olive oil
- Prep the carrot tops:
Rinse the carrot top greens to dislodge any dirt. Pick out and discard any dry, yellowed, or otherwise unappetizing looking leaves. Discard tough stems.
- Pulse greens, garlic, cashews, salt, pepper in food processor:
Place the carrot tops greens, baby spinach, chopped garlic, roasted cashews, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Pulse several times. Scrape the sides down with a rubber spatula.
- Slowly add the olive oil:
While the food processor is running, slowly pour in the olive oil in a steady stream. Scrape the sides down with a rubber spatula. Pulse until smooth.